Sunday, June 5, 2011

Pinup Gia Genevieve

This smokin’ hot redhead made her way onto the scene in 2009 at VLV 12. She was noticed by a photographer and was put into the running right away to grace the cover of Ol’ Skool Rodz magazine where you might remember seeing her. Gia’s career has blossomed since then, winning the title of Ink and Iron Queen, and showing us what she does best  on the cover of Retro Lovely Magazine issue 3. I had the pleasure of getting to know Gia a little bit better when I interviewed her last year, and I’m happy to be able to work with her again, and bring her to you here on MyRideisMe. She is a sexy, curvaceous, sultry, red hot girl with hair to match. I look forward to a lot more wonderful photos from Gia, and seeing her around the Pin Up and Hot Rod scene for a while. Shout out to Pin Up photographer Roy Varga for these stunning shots of Gia, and for the great work he does in the pin up and hot rod community.



Which style of pinup is your favorite (i.e. cheesecake, rockabilly, budoir, old hollywood, lingerie) and why? Also, if there is more than one, please elaborate?
Wow, my favorite style of pinup??? Personally, I love to shoot in lingerie. The most wonderful thing about pinup to me is embracing my sexuality. I’d rather have someone look at a picture of me and say, “WOW, that woman is VA VA VA VOOM!!!” Rather than been said, “she’s cute.” I believe a fantastic picture always needs an edge and having little clothes but leaving something to the imagination is very edgy.

It’s easy to see your sexy, voluptuous, and sultry side shine through in your modeling. What are the other sides of you that we might see if we had the chance to hang out with you for a day? Those that know me know that I am a complete goofball. I love to laugh. I always have a smile on my face and I talk constantly. My parents called me noise bucket when I was little because I hardly shut up. I don’t do well with silence. It’s boring.
So, being a hot rod and car website, we have to know, what is it that you love about custom rides? For me personally, they’re a turn on, but I want to know, do they make you feel a frisky? 
One of the sexiest things I’ve ever done was riding in my friends 720 horsepower all aluminum 1968 cobra. I’ve never seen such a beautiful car. How could you not feel a bit turned on sitting on that kind of engine?
Though some women love that Jersy Shore fist pump (lol), what qualities in a man would be required to even have a chance with taking you out on a first date?
I’ve said this before and I can’t stress enough how important a sense of humor is. As much as I love to talk, I like my partner to be right there with me. I like handsome men, not pretty boys. I also need someone that can keep up with me. I’m a party girl, some might say a party animal. I don’t need to be lectured on calming down at this point in my life. I’m not the type of girl who falls out of bar stools, but I like going out 4-5 times a week. ;)
As a friend of yours on Facebook, and I saw the photos you posted of your skydiving adventure. I know there are guys out there who will agree with me, that it must have been a sight to see Gia Genevieve falling from the sky. What was skydiving like? What other daredevil activities do you get yourself into?
I’m an adrenaline junky. I’ve always been into pushing things to the limit. Skydiving was an ultimate adrenaline rush that I had always wanted to do since I was a little girl. As far as other dare devilish things I do I should probably keep hush hush hehe.
Anyone into the Pin Up lifestyle, would see that your sexy image graced the cover of Retro Lovely Magazine issue #3, and you had a pretty nice spread in the mag. What was it like being the featured cover girl for that issue? I was very honored. The two previous girls who were featured I have been a fan of since I began pinup so I was very excited. It has become one of my favorite shoots I’ve ever done.

No comments:

Post a Comment