Thursday, March 1, 2012

Jennifer Lopez Shows Ass, But No Age


 Do you ever wonder how the Hollywood celebrities don’t show their age? I do, too, and I am literally speechless since I saw the photos below, in which Jennifer Lopez poses in bikini and in a male shirt. Jennifer Lopez’s ass is iconic and many years she caught all the attention. Nowadays she has a “battle” with Kim Kardashian, but let’s face it: J. Lo came first and she was the one that started this butt fever.

Anyway, she is almost 42 and she looks like she’s in her twenties. She’s a sweet milf that every man would like to have. Look at her body and how great she looks. Her legs are all toned and her naughty ass is like begging for spanks.

I challenge you to think: is there any 20 year old girl you know that you would prefer over Jennifer Lopez? My answer is definitely not. She’s still Jenny from the block!







No comments:

Post a Comment