Saturday, January 15, 2011

Emma Roberts Gets Sexy On The Streets

I knew it was only a matter of time before Emma Roberts would cave and pose for some fetish pictures for me. Here she is feeding the parking meter the other day in Los Angeles. That’s it princess, slide it in, nice a slow. Alright, so maybe I’m the only one who has this fetish for hot chicks feeding parking meters, but it still counts. I shouldn’t talk about her like that, the girl is a marvelous talent and one hell of a cutie…. Plus it might ruin my chances at banging her someday.



Here’s one of the hottest girls on the planet: Emily Scott. She’s so hot, in fact, that I’ve decided it’s better not to write anything, because what I’m feeling can’t be described in words. Well ok, it can, but being both lazy and excited at the same time has dropped my concentration level to the minimum. So do us both a favor, and just look at the pictures, will ya?

No comments:

Post a Comment